Be Our Valentine, Music Honor Society Inductions, Planning Board
Here are five things you need to know Thursday, February 14, 2013.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Thursday, February 14. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Happy Valentine’s Day: Today is Valentine’s Day. On behalf of Milton Patch, I hope you have a wonderful day.
2. Mostly sunny: According to the National Weather Service, today will be mostly sunny with a high near 43. Some clouds are likely to roll in tonight.
3. Planning Board meeting: The Milton Planning Board will meet this evening at Town Hall. The session will start at 6:30 p.m.
4. Tri-M induction: Tri-M, the music honor society at Milton High School, will hold an induction ceremony for new members today at 4 p.m. The ceremony will take place in the high school cafeteria.
5. ArtSpace Milton classes: ArtSpace Milton is holding two classes at the Milton Public Librarytoday. To register for their programs, email email@example.com.