Greater Boston is famous for its medical facilities, several of which offer emergency care. But anyone who's gone to the ER on the South Shore knows it can take a while before you get back home.
The chart above compares various emergency room wait times in Greater Boston and the South Shore. The data used comes from the center for Medicare & Medicaid Center's Hospital Compare web site.
See More on Patch
- Council on Aging Director Informs Medicare Recipients About Observation Status
- How Does Milton's Tax Rate Compare With Other South Shore Towns?
- The Hub of Milton: Fruit Center Marketplace, Celebrating 40 Years in Business
- BID Milton Hospital Emergency Room Wait Times Comparable to Other Boston Hospitals
- South Shore Hospital Merger With Partners HealthCare Praised By Public
Most Popular articles
- Step Inside: 263 Adams Street, Listed at $2.175M
- Driver in Fatal Crash Arraigned on Vehicular Homicide, Drunk Driving Charges
- Nursing Student Killed in Car Crash
- HIngham Police Say Milton Man and Girlfriend Targeted Hingham Neighborhood to Steal Valuables
- Police Log: Stabbing Victim Reports Incident on Blue Hill Avenue