Diabetes and the Holidays, Craft Fair, Sled Dogs in Blue Hills
Here are five things you need to know Friday, November 16, 2012.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Friday, November 16. Here are five things you need to know.
1. High 40s: The National Weather Service is forecasting a partly sunny day with a high near 48.
2. Diabetes speaker: The Milton Council on Aging will hold a presentation called “Managing Diabetes During the Holidays” at 11:30 a.m. today.
3. Sunny weekend: Both Saturday and Sunday will be sunny with a high around 49, according to the National Weather Service.
4. Craft Fair: Fuller Village Brush Hill Road will hold a craft fair on Saturday at 10 a.m. Purchase a variety of items from over 20 vendors to benefit the Fuller Village Resident Association.
5. Sled dogs: The Yankee Siberian Husky Club and the Boston Snow Dogs will be at Houghton’s Pond on Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m. Stop by this free event to see sled dog demonstrations.