Five Things You Need to Know Today: August 22
Today you should know about career advice, play auditions and more.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Wednesday, August 22. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Sunny Wednesday: Today will be sunny with a high around 84, according to the National Weather Service. It will be partly cloudy tonight.
2. Job Doctor meeting: The Milton Job Doctor, Roni Noland, will provide free career advice this morning at the Milton Public Library. Visit her on the second floor of the library from 10:30 a.m. to noon today.
3. Auditions Day 2: The second day of auditions for the Milton Players’ “Steel Magnolias” will be held at Cunningham Park today from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
4. No chair exercise: The Council on Aging will not have its chair exercise program this week.
5. Claim your listing: Do you own a business in Milton? Click here to learn how to claim your listing in the Milton Patch directory. It’s easy and it’s free.