Five Things You Need to Know Today: August 29
Today you should know about the first day of classes in the Milton Public Schools and a Sustainable Milton movie night.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Wednesday, August 29. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Sunny Wednesday: Today will be sunny with a high near 76, according to the National Weather Service.
2. First day of school: Students in grades one through 12 will fill the halls of the Milton Public Schools today. Good luck on another successful school year.
3. Use Patch: The school year is upon us. Do you have photos, events and news relating to the schools you’d like to share? Here are five ways you can use Milton Patch this upcoming school year.
4. Sustainable Milton movie night: Sustainable Milton will screen the documentary “I am” tonight at the Milton Public Library. The movie night will begin at 6:30.
5. #InstagramMilton: For the past three weeks, Milton Patch has run an Instagram photo gallery called #InstagramMilton. Do you have Instragram photos of Milton or suggested gallery subjects? Tell us in the comments.