Five Things You Need to Know Today: August 30
Today you should know about a candidate chat, a job posting and more.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Thursday, August 30. Here are five things you need to know.
1. More sun: Today will sunny with a high around 85, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Temperley chat: Matt Temperley, a Republican candidate running for Congress in the new 8th District, will hold a live chat with voters today on Milton Patch. The chat will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Thursday.
3. Library Director job posting: The job posting for Director of the Milton Public Library is now posted, here. Qualified applicants are asked to email resumes by September 7.
4. Educational Trivia: Seniors, test your knowledge and work your brain today at the Council on Aging. The free Educational Trivia program begins at 1:30 p.m.
5. Milton Patch to your inbox: If you’d like to have Milton news sent directly to your email inbox, sign up for our newsletter. The free newsletter provides you options like daily updates and breaking news alerts. Go to milton.patch.com/newsletters to sign up now.