Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 19
Today you should know about a book club, the Pan-Mass Challenge and more.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Thursday, July 19. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Partly sunny: After a rainy afternoon and evening, the skies will be clear today. The National Weather Service is forecasting a high around 84.
2. Weather photos: Did you capture interesting photos during yesterday’s thunderstorm? Share them with your Milton neighbors in our photo gallery.
3. Bookbusters Book Club: The Milton Public Library’s Bookbusters Book Club will meet at 1:30 p.m. to discuss The Saturdays by Elizabeth Enright. The book club is designated for readers in grades third through fifth.
4. Senior exercise: The Milton Council on Aging will hold a variety of workout classes today. The Dance Exercise and Fit to Lose classes will take place at 10 a.m. followed by Arthritic Exercise at 1 p.m.
5. Looking for Pan-Mass riders: Are you riding in the Pan-Massachusetts Challenge to raise funds for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute? Contact Adam Roberts at 617-869-1434 or firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story.