Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 20
Today you should know about crafts, blogs and more.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Friday, July 20. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Slightly cooler: According to the National Weather Service, today will be partly sunny with a high near 76 degrees.
2. Weekend weather: Saturday and Sunday will be sunny, according to the National Weather Service. Saturday’s high will be around 78, while Sunday’s high temperature will be near 81.
3. Crafty Friday: The Milton Public Library Children’s Room will open its doors from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. for an all-ages, self-service craft time today.
4. Become a blogger: Do you have an opinion or an area of expertise? What about a hobby or an interesting take on town happenings? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should become a Milton Patch blogger. Email email@example.com with a brief description of what you'd like to blog about.
5. Looking for Pan-Mass riders: Are you riding in the Pan-Massachusetts Challenge to raise funds for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute? Contact Adam Roberts at 617-869-1434 or firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story.