Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 29
Today you should know about Milton Public Library events and more.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Friday, June 29. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Mostly cloudy: Today will be mostly cloudy with a high around 91, according to the National Weather Service. There is a slight chance of showers or storms throughout the day.
2. Weekend forecast: Saturday will be sunny with a high near 93. On Sunday, the high will be around 90 with mostly sunny skies.
3. Friends Book Shop: The Friends of the Milton Public Library Book Shop is open today. Purchase or donate gently used books from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. today in the basement of the library.
4. Senior movie: The Milton Council on Aging will screen the movie “Jack and Jill” starring Ben Stiller. The free film starts at 12 p.m.
5. Time for Tales: Parents and children ages 3 to 5 are invited to visit the Milton Public Library for Time for Tales today from 10:30 to 11 a.m. This children’s story time is free and no registration is required.