Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 13
Today you should know about "Ask the Registered Dietician" and several Milton meetings.
Today is Tuesday, March 13. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Cloudy, then clearing: Today will be cloudy with a slight chance of rain before clearing, according to the National Weather Service. Today’s high will be near 64. The low tonight will be around 47.
2. Ask the R.D.: Registered Dietician Nikki Tierney, co-owner of A Healthy Balance in Quincy, will be at the Fruit Center today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to answer nutrition questions. No appointment is necessary; just stop by.
3. Meeting mentions: There will be two meetings tonight at Town Hall. The Personnel Board will meet at 7 p.m. and the Conservation Commission will convene at 7:30 p.m.
4. Town Republicans meeting: The Milton Republican Town Committee will hold its monthly meeting tonight at the Milton Public Library. The meeting starts at 7 p.m.
5. Write a blog: Do you have an opinion or an area of expertise? What about a club or organization you'd like to spread the word about? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should become a Milton Patch blogger. Email email@example.com with a brief description of what you'd like to blog about.