Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 19
Today you should know about music, meetings and more.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Monday, March 19. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Increasing clouds: Today’s high will be around 66, according to the National Weather Service. Clouds are expected to increase throughout the day. Tonight, the low will be around 42.
2. Band concert: Music in Our Schools Month continues tonight in the Milton Public Schools. Band students in grades 5 through 12 will perform at Milton High School.
3. Annual Meeting: The Milton Public Library Foundation will hold its Annual Meeting tonight in the library’s Keys Community Room, beginning at 6 p.m..
4. Town Hall happenings: There will be four meetings tonight at Milton Town Hall. The 350th Anniversary Committee and Board of Health will meet at 7. At 7:30, the Warrant Committee and Board of Appeals will begin sessions.
5. Play Scrabble: The newest addition to the Council on Aging’s event calendar is Scrabble each Monday. Games start at 9:30 this morning. Experts and first-timers are welcome.