Master Plan Committee, Free Prostate Cancer Screening
Here are five things you need to know, Tuesday, November 27, 2012.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Tuesday, November 27. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Snow possible: The National Weather Service is forecasting a 30 percent chance of show today and overnight. The daytime high will be near 38.
2. MPC meeting: The Master Plan Committee will meet at the Milton Public Library. The MPC serves as an informal advisory group for the Planning Board during the updating process for the town’s Comprehensive Master Plan.
3. Yard waste reminder: The Town of Milton will collect yard waste this week.
4. Citizens for a Diverse Milton: Citizens for a Diverse Milton will also meet at the Milton Public Library tonight at 7. The group will discuss diversity issues in the Milton Public Schools.
5. Prostate cancer screenings: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton will provide free prostate cancer screenings tonight from 5:30 to 6:30. Participants must have their blood drawn in advance, on a walk-in basis, November 19-26 in the hospital laboratory.