Medicare Presentation, Music Class Closed, 'Making Mr. Right'
Here are five things you need to know Friday, January 11, 2012.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Friday, January 11. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Night rain: The National Weather Service is forecasting a 70 percent chance of rain tonight. The daytime high will be near 43.
2. Understanding Medicare: In place of a movie, the Milton Council on Aging will host Alliance Healthcare for a presentation called Understanding Medicare at 11:30 a.m.
3. Music Together: The internationally recognized childhood music program, Music Together, will hold a session at the Milton Public Library today at 10 a.m. Registration is required for this event.
4. Milton TV star: A Milton resident is searching for love on VH1. Learn about Kyle Hall and his appearance on the new reality program Making Mr. Right, here. The second episode will air at 9 p.m. Sunday, January 13.
5. Warmer weekend: Saturday will be cloudy with a high around 46. On Sunday, the skies will be sunny and the high temperature will be near 55.