Milton DPW Announces Final Yard Waste Collection of 2012
The Town of Milton will collect yard waste next week.
The final yard waste collection of the year will be the week of December 10 to December 14.
Questions about the pickup can be directed to the DPW Trash Line at 617-898-4900.
Below are some simple guidelines from the Milton DPW.
- Please remember to place all yard waste into barrels or in a paper leaf bag.
- Leaf bags may be purchased at your local hardware and lawn care centers.
- Branches should be less than 4 inches in diameter.
- Branches should be less than 3 feet in length.
- Branches may be bundled and securely tied with natural fiber string.
- Bundles should be under 40 lbs in weight.
- Grass clippings should be in paper bags or barrels labeled as "YARD WASTE"
- Yard Waste stickers from DPW are no longer used.
- Please add your own "YARD WASTE" label on barrels.
- No plastic bags