A Milton resident will run her second Boston Marathon while raising money for the American Red Cross.
Keli Hoyt-Rupert, a Key Accounts Manager for ’47 Brand, represented Team Red Cross in 2010 in the Boston Marathon, but was sidelined last year due to an injury.
“I am grateful for the opportunity to be running again with Team Red Cross and am looking forward to a healthy marathon in 2013,” she said.
For more information or to support the cause, visit www.redcross.org.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Step Inside: 263 Adams Street, Listed at $2.175M
- HIngham Police Say Milton Man and Girlfriend Targeted Hingham Neighborhood to Steal Valuables
- Police Log: Stabbing Victim Reports Incident on Blue Hill Avenue
- Police Log: Running Car Causes Suspicion, Hit and Run
- Police Log: Stolen Snowplow, Syringes Found, Lost Dog