Milton Selectmen, Council on Aging Fitness Classes, ArtSpace Milton
Here are five things you need to know Thursday, February 7, 2013.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Thursday, February 7. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Increasing clouds: According to the National Weather Service, today’s high will around 23. Clouds are expected to increase throughout the day.
2. Selectmen meeting: The Milton Board of Selectmen will meet at Town Hall tonight at 6:30.
3. Senior fitness: The Milton Council on Aging offers several fitness programs throughout the week. Today, seniors can attend Dance Exercise or Fit to Lose at 10 a.m., Arthritic Exercise Class or Nintendo Wii time at 1 p.m.
4. ArtSpace Milton classes: ArtSpace Milton is holding two classes at the Milton Public Library today. To register for their programs, email email@example.com.
5. Add your event: Do you know of an interesting event your Milton neighbors might want to attend? Go to http://milton.patch.com/events and add your event today.