Police Log: Daytime Break-in, Knife Threat
This is an excerpt from the Milton Police Log on Thursday, September 20. Where arrests or charges are mentioned does not indicate a conviction.
The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 1:05 a.m. Thursday, Curry College Campus Safety reported a one-car accident at Brush Hill Road and Dana Avenue. A vehicle struck a stone wall. Blue Hills Towing removed the vehicle.
- At 8:28 a.m. Thursday, a party walked into the station to report a past hit and run at Randolph Avenue and Reedsdale Road.
- At 11:47 a.m. Thursday, a caller from Oak Road reported her front window was pushed in over night. An officer reported it may have been an attempted break-in.
- At 9:36 p.m. Thursday, an off duty officer reported a suspicious vehicle and two parties on Quarry Lane. The subjects were spoken to and a small amount of narcotics were destroyed.
- At 4:06 p.m. Thursday, a caller reported a past breaking and entering to an Eliot Street home. Entry was gained through a kitchen window sometime between 6:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Money, jewelry and household items were reported missing.
- At 10:43 p.m. Thursday, a 911 caller reported a male party approached her in her Canton Avenue driveway and stated he had a knife. The suspect was described as a white or Hispanic male in his early 20s. The suspect was wearing a backwards hat and a gray plaid shirt. The party fled on foot in an unknown direction.