Police Log: Disorderly Conduct Arrest, Home Break-in
This is an excerpt from the Milton Police Log from Friday, June 29, through Sunday, July 1. Where arrests or charges are mentioned does not indicate a conviction.
The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 5:24 p.m. Friday, Milton Fire reported a power outage in East Milton Square. Nstar was notified. Officers assisted with traffic until power was restored.
- At 1:09 p.m. Saturday, a caller reported a motor vehicle struck a fire hydrant on Eaton Street and left the scene. An officer reported the hydrant was knocked off its base. The DPW and Milton Fire were notified.
- At 9:23 p.m. Saturday, Cunningham Security reported youths gathering in the Cunningham Park parking lot. An officer reported several youths were spoken to and sent on their way. Alcohol was confiscated.
- At 9:44 p.m. Saturday, a caller reported youths setting off fireworks at Harold Street and Warren Avenue. One party was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct.
- At 4:08 a.m. Sunday, Central Alarm reported a residential burglar alarm at a Heather Drive home. Officers confirmed a break. The homeowner was notified.
- At 9:11 a.m. Sunday, a caller from Maple Street reported his vehicle was broken into sometime overnight.