Police Log: Intoxicated Man Causes Disturbance, Pumpkins Smashed
This is an excerpt from the Milton Police Log on Sunday, December 16. Where arrests or charges are mentioned doe not indicate a conviction.
The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 5:21 a.m. Sunday, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton reported an intoxicated male causing a disturbance and breaking doors as he tried to leave the hospital. Officers located the party a short distance away and transported him back to the hospital.
- At 11:01 a.m. Sunday, a party walked into the station to report a past breaking and entering to a Laurel Road residence.
- At 11:16 a.m. Sunday, a party walked into the station to report he purse was stolen from an Adams Street business.
- At 2:02 p.m. Sunday, a caller reported a past breaking and entering to a Kahler Avenue home.
- At 8:06 p.m. Sunday, a caller from Edge Hill Road reported someone smashed tow pumpkins that were on her front porch.