Police Log: Man Sleeping on Lawn, Eggs Damage Home
This is an excerpt from the Milton Police Log on Sunday, November 11. Where arrests or charges are mentioned does not indicate a conviction.
The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 6:16 a.m. Sunday, a 911 caller reported a male party passed out on an Adams Street front lawn. Fallon was cleared with patient refusal. The party was transported to Boston.
- At 5:08 p.m. Sunday, a caller reported a brush fire on Pierce Street. Milton Fire handled the situation.
- At 6:42 p.m. Sunday, a caller reported an Old Farm Road mailbox was vandalized some time during the weekend.
- At 6:50 p.m. Sunday, a caller reported eggs were thrown at a Harold Street home. No damage was sustained to the residence.
- At 7:19 p.m. Sunday, a caller reported eggs were thrown at a Warren Avenue home. The responding officer reported damage to the window screen.