Police Log: Man Upset About Super Bowl Causes Disturbance
This is an excerpt from the Milton Police Log from Friday, January 3, through Sunday, January 5. Where arrests or charges are mentioned does not indicate a conviction.
The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 2:01 p.m. Friday, a party walked into the station to report a stolen motor vehicle from Brook Road. The vehicle was entered as stolen.
- At 9:08 p.m. Friday, Cunningham Park Security reported a small fire in the woods near the white bridge at Cunningham Park. An officer reported youths dispersed upon arrival. Milton Fire Department extinguished the fire.
- At 1:22 p.m. Saturday, an officer reported locating a vehicle previously reported stolen. The vehicle was located at Schlager’s Towing in Quincy.
- At 2:09 p.m. Saturday, a party walked into the station to report a past breaking and entering at a Thistle Avenue residence.
- At 10:48 p.m. Sunday, a caller reported a black male with no shirt on walking down Blue Hills Parkway and yelling. An officer reported the party was upset about the Super Bowl. Officers released the man to a party on Blue Hills Parkway.