Police Log: Ring Stuck on Finger, Thief Drives off with Motorcross Bike
This is an excerpt from the Milton Police Log from Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012. Where arrests or charges are mentioned does not indicate a conviction.
The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 7:55 a.m., Milton Police responded to a domestic complaint at 65 Blue Hills Avenue. There was reportedly a verbal argument between the complainant and her stepmother.
- At 12:27 p.m., a person walked into the police station and reported a past youth fight at Dyer Avenue and Blue Hills Parkway.
- At 3:26 p.m., police and fire responded to a report of a person stuck in an elevator at 10 Bassett St. The elevator company handled the situation.
- At 4:44 p.m., a driver reported hitting a deer at Canton Avenue and Gov. Stoughton Lane. The deer was removed and there was no damage to the vehicle.
- At 6:58 p.m., police responded to a report of an auto theft at 340 Brook Rd. The complainant said that he put a green 2004 Kawasaki KX-125 motorcross bike for sale on Craigslist and that when he met the buyer, he took a test drive and never returned. Police could not locate the thief or bike, and the bike was not registered, nor did it have a license plate attached.
- At 10:33 p.m., EMS-1 and Fallon Ambulance respoded at 525 Adams St. to a party who walked into the fire station and reported that they needed help removing a ring from their finger.