Rainy Monday, Career Advice, Senior Chess
Here are five things you need to know Monday, December 17, 2012.
Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Monday, December 17. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Showers likely: The National Weather Service is forecasting an 80 percent chance of rain today. The high will be around 46 degrees.
2. Job Doctor: Roni Noland, the Milton Job Doctor, will hold office hours at the Milton Public Library from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Noland will provide advice on all levels of the job search process.
3. Monday chess: The Milton Council on Aging will offer a chance to play chess this morning at 9:30.
4. Strategy meeting: The Milton Library Trustees long-term strategy and budget committee will meet this evening at the library.
5. Thoughts for Newtown: Join Patch is sharing your thoughts and condolences with the community of Newtown, Conn. Contribute to our digital memorial, which can be found here.