Six Ways to Use Milton Patch During the Blizzard of '13
Here are six things you need to know Friday, February 8, 2013.
In anticipation of Winter Storm Nemo, today’s “Five Things You Need to Know Today” will have a blizzard theme (and a bonus sixth item).
1. Information Center: As of Thursday, we have been updating the Blizzard of '13: Milton Information Center with closings and other important information. The info center will continue to be updated for the duration of the storm. You can also add announcements to the comment section.
2. Emergency info: We have also prepared a list of important phone numbers and websites you may need throughout the storm. You'll find everything from how to report a power outage to how to check if the T is still running.
3. Cover it Live: Massachusetts Patch will be operating a live blog throughout the storm. The Cover it Live blog will be stationed on the Milton Patch homepage. Users can share photos and find out what’s happening around the state.
5. Breaking news: While following the Information Center and social media pages will keep you up to speed, you can also sign up for our newletter to get breaking news alerts this weekend and daily news once the storm is over.
6. Share: Throughout the storm we'll be looking for photos and videos. You can upload yours directly to the gallery in the Blizzard of '13: Milton Information Center.