Cities and towns are home to all kinds of wildlife. They may be an enjoyment to see in your yard but not in or under your home.
- Wild animals look at your home in two ways either a good meal or a place for shelter. You can remove these temptations, cut your risks of structural damage, and home invasion and all the other problems that come along with it.
- If you have pets bring their water and food dishes indoors, especially at night.
- Those of you who have gardens or compost bins. Don’t place food scraps into them.
- If you have fruit trees in your yard harvest them or dispose of the fruit.
- Firewood stack at least two feet above the ground on a frame
- Trees with branches over hanging your roof cut them back. To prevent access, you can install a three-foot wide sheet metal band around the trunk of the tree at least five feet above the ground.
These are just some of the things you can do to keep your home from invasion for a more complete list of this you can do referrer to