Invite a friend
Food and Mood Nutrition Workshop
Break the cycle of junk food and other unhealthy eating choices. A nutrition and wellness workshop with registered dietician Maisie Ostrye, MS, RD, LDN. Ms. Ostrye, the founder of "A Healthy Balance" in Quincy will offer advice on ways to break bad eating habits and the connection between moods and food choices. Find out what foods can boost your mood and energy levels. Wednesday, November 14th, 7 PM, Keys Community Room, Milton Public Library. This program is free and open to the public and is sponsored by The Friends of the Milton Public Library. For more information, call Jean Hlady, Adult Services Librarian, at (617) 698-5757.
More About Milton Public Library
This three-story library offers a variety of cultural experiences for children, teens, and adults. Aside from a variety of books and reference materials, the library also displays art throughout the building, and hosts a range of events. The Milton Public Library opened at its current location on the corner of Canton Avenue and Reedsdale Road in 1904. Since that time, the facility has undergone a series of updates and renovations.
Other events here
- Public Library: Small Wonders Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- Friends Book Shop Sale Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- French classes Weekly on Thursdays, 4:00 pm–4:45 pm
- Wakefield Estate Talk: Open Garden Days Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Wakefield Estate Offers Preview of Open Days Program of Milton Gardens Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Time for Tales at the Library Weekly on Fridays,
- Time for Tales Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Friends Book Shop Sale Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Chat with Job Doctor Roni Noland Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Friends Book Shop Sale Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–2:00 pm