Invite a friend
Friends Book Shop Sale
The Friends Book Shop is open every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Volunteers in the Book Shop will accept donations of clean, dry, mildew-free books for resale during open hours.
The Book Shop is located on the lower level, in the Friends' Room.
|Where||Milton Public Library 476 Canton Ave, Milton, MA 02186|
|Time||10:00 am–2:00 pm|
|Phone||Connie Spiros 617-698-8003|
More About Milton Public Library
This three-story library offers a variety of cultural experiences for children, teens, and adults. Aside from a variety of books and reference materials, the library also displays art throughout the building, and hosts a range of events. The Milton Public Library opened at its current location on the corner of Canton Avenue and Reedsdale Road in 1904. Since that time, the facility has undergone a series of updates and renovations.
Other events here
- Friends Book Shop Sale Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Museum of Bird Art: Illustrated Talk with Amy Montague Today, Jun 19, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- French classes Weekly on Thursdays, 4:00 pm–4:45 pm
- Time for Tales at the Library Weekly on Fridays,
- Time for Tales Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Friends Book Shop Sale Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Chat with Job Doctor Roni Noland Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- DIY Bleach T-Shirts Tue, Jun 25, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Public Library: Small Wonders Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–10:30 am