1. There is a 40 percent chance of snow before noon, Tuesday in Milton, according to the National Weather Service. The high will be around 18.
2. The Milton Board of Selectmen will meet in the Cronin Conference Room at Town Hall on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
3. The monthly meeting of the Milton Public Library Lego Club will be held at 7 p.m., Tuesday, in the story hour room. The creations made during the hour will be put on display at the library
4. The Master Plan Committee will meet at the Milton Council on Aging at 7 p.m., Tuesday.
5. A workshop for school staff members preparing to have a Scholastic Book Fair will be held at the Milton Public Library on Tuesday morning. Anyone with questions can contact Brooke Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org.