1. Solar panel help in Milton: The WOrld Wildlife Fund and EnergySage have teamed up to help Milton residents install solar panels on their homes. Click here for more information.
2. Milton housing market update: Milton Patch blogger Michael Mahoney has a video up about the current housing climate in town. Check it out.
3. Girl Scout Cookies are back: It's the most wonderful time of the year, and we aren't just talking about all the different holidays. Girl Scout cookies go on sale today! Even better news: You don't need to wait for a pigtailed moppet to come banging on your door to get your fix. Click here to search for nearby places to buy your Thin Mints and Tagalongs.
4. Did you know? Our events calendar is built entirely on reader submissions. It's a great, free way to get the word out about your upcoming raffles, dances, games nights, and other soirees you've planned. Click here to get started.
5. Weather: Are you ready for the first accumulating snow storm of the season? Forecasters can't say exactly how many inches to expect, but the over/under seems to be about six inches. For today, you're looking at clear skies and sub-freezing temperatures, so bundle up if you're heading outside.