Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Thursday, January 3. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Colder temperature: The National Weather Service is forecasting a high near 22. Clouds will increase throughout the day.
2. Senior news: The first Milton Council on Aging newsletter of 2013 is now available. The newsletter is online or in hard copy at the Senior Center.
3. Keep your resolution: Did you make a New Year’s Resolution? Here are a few tips to help you keep it.
4. January art: This month, the Milton Public Library’s Wotiz Gallery will feature the work of photographer and painter Emma May. The gallery is open during library hours.
5. Milton Players show: The Milton Players are currently preparing their newest show, “Moon Over Buffalo.” The show opens on February 1.