Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Friday, November 16. Here are five things you need to know.
1. High 40s: The National Weather Service is forecasting a partly sunny day with a high near 48.
2. Diabetes speaker: The Milton Council on Aging will hold a presentation called “Managing Diabetes During the Holidays” at 11:30 a.m. today.
3. Sunny weekend: Both Saturday and Sunday will be sunny with a high around 49, according to the National Weather Service.
4. Craft Fair: Fuller Village Brush Hill Road will hold a craft fair on Saturday at 10 a.m. Purchase a variety of items from over 20 vendors to benefit the Fuller Village Resident Association.
5. Sled dogs: The Yankee Siberian Husky Club and the Boston Snow Dogs will be at Houghton’s Pond on Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m. Stop by this free event to see sled dog demonstrations.