1. Sunny weekend: Before you plan your weekend, you need to check the National Weather Service forecast. Luckily, the sun will shine on Milton on Saturday and Sunday after a dreary Friday. Saturday will be mostly sunny with a night near 45. The high Sunday will be 37 with sunny conditions.
2. Blue Hills stroll: Since the weather will be nice this weekend, why not spend some time outside? The Blue Hills Reservation offers 125 miles of trails. With that many trails, hikers, cyclists and walkers of all abilities and interests have plenty of options.
3. Take a walk at Turners Pond: While the Blue Hills offers miles of trails, offers a smooth, simple trail around a prestine body of water. The stroll is perfect for little kids, or little dogs.
4. Friends Book Shop: The Friends of the Book Shop is open Saturday. Purchase or donate gently used books from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the basement of the library.
5. Che-mystery class: Mad Science at the Milton Public Library will take the mystery out of chemistry from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday. The event in the Children’s Room is free and targeted for children in third through sixth grade. Registration is required, but spots remain open.