Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Monday, June 18. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Gradually sunny: According to the National Weather Service, today will be mostly cloudy before clearing up. The daytime high will be around 70.
2. Summer start: This will be the first full week of summer for students in the Milton Public Schools. The official last day was Friday. Have a safe and enjoyable summer.
3. Cunningham Pool opens: The Pool will open today for the summer. The pool will remain open until August 19. Pool tags are $100 per family plus $2 per tag.
4. Pool hours: The Cunningham Pool is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., 1:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. On Saturday, the pool is open from 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. The pool will also be open from 1:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. on Sundays and July 4.
5. Glow in the Dark Party: The ’s teen program will kick off at 6 tonight with a Glow in the Park Party. Student in grades six through 12 are welcome to attend.