Today is Tuesday, March 13. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Cloudy, then clearing: Today will be cloudy with a slight chance of rain before clearing, according to the National Weather Service. Today’s high will be near 64. The low tonight will be around 47.
2. Ask the R.D.: Registered Dietician Nikki Tierney, co-owner of A Healthy Balance in Quincy, will be at the today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to answer nutrition questions. No appointment is necessary; just stop by.
3. Meeting mentions: There will be two meetings tonight at . The Personnel Board will meet at 7 p.m. and the Conservation Commission will convene at 7:30 p.m.
4. Town Republicans meeting: The Milton Republican Town Committee will hold its monthly meeting tonight at the . The meeting starts at 7 p.m.
5. Write a blog: Do you have an opinion or an area of expertise? What about a club or organization you'd like to spread the word about? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should become a Milton Patch blogger. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of what you'd like to blog about.