Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Thursday, February 21. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Mostly sunny: Today will be mostly sunny with a high near 32, according to the National Weather Service. The forecast also calls for wind gusts as high as 28 mph.
2. Storyteller at library: Storyteller George Capaccio will present folktales and traditional stories today at the Milton Public Library. The event, which is geared toward elementary students, will start at 2 p.m.
3. Memory support group: The Memory Support Group at the Milton Council on Aging will meet today at 1 p.m.
4. Public skating: Ulin Rink will be open from 11:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. today for free public skating.
5. Post your announcements: Any Milton-related announcements can make the Milton Patch home page. Just upload your news and a photo to the announcement section to share it with our readers.