Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Tuesday, November 20. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Sun giving way to clouds: It will be partly sunny today and mostly cloudy tonight, according to the National Weather Service. The daytime high will be near 49.
2. Anime club: The Milton Public Library’s Anime and Magna Club will meet tonight at 6:30. Milton teens are invited to attend the meeting and enjoy snacks, courtesy of the Friends of the Milton Public Library.
3. Add your event: Do you know of an interesting event your Milton neighbors might want to attend? Go to http://milton.patch.com/events and add your event today.
4. Board of Appeals: The only meeting at Town Hall this evening will be a Board of Appeals hearing. The public session will begin at 7 p.m.
5. Mark your calendar: The Milton Council on Aging will hold its traditional holiday celebration at the Senior Center on Friday, December 7. Check back in a few weeks for more details on the event.