Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Tuesday, January 22. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Overnight snow: Milton will likely wake up to a covering of snow this morning, according to the National Weather Service. There is a 40 percent of additional snow today.
2. Anime & Magna Club: The Milton Public Library’s Anime & Magna Club will meet this evening at 6:30. Students in grades sixth through 12th are invited to attend this free event.
3. Fontbonne exams: After having Monday off for Martin Luther King Day, Fontbonne Academy students will begin a week of semester exams today.
4. Citizens for diversity: At 7 p.m., Citizens for a Diverse Milton will hold its monthly meeting at the Milton Public Library to discuss diversity issues in the Milton Public Schools.
5. Dietary advice: Fruit Center Marketplace will host a registered dietician today to answer questions about nutrition and dieting between 4 and 5 p.m. today. At 5:15, a store tour will help customers put the advice to use.