Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Monday, December 19. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Partly sunny: Today will be partly sunny with a high around 46, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Sustainable Milton: At 7 tonight, Sustainable Milton will hold its monthly meeting at the Milton Public Library.
3. Take a walk: The Milton Council on Aging’s Walking Group will meet this morning at the Senior Center. Join the group at 10:15.
4. Warrant Committee meeting: The Milton Warrant Committee will be in session this evening at Town Hall. The meeting will start at 7:30 p.m.
5. Add your event: Do you know of an interesting event your Milton neighbors might want to attend? Go to http://milton.patch.com/events and add your event today.