Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Tuesday, February 5. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Scattered flurries: There is a chance of scattered showers this morning, according to the National Weather Service. The daytime high will be around 29 degrees.
2. Milton Patch to your inbox: If you’d like to have Milton news sent directly to your email inbox, sign up for our newsletter. The free newsletter provides you options like daily updates and breaking news alerts. Go to milton.patch.com/newsletters to sign up now.
3. Baby Rhyme Time: The Milton Public Library will hold it’s newest program for babies from newborn to one year old this morning from 11 to 11:30 a.m.
4. Night Owls Storytime: The Children’s Room at Milton Public Library will host Night Owls Storytime this evening from 6:30 to 7. Children between the ages of three and five, along with a caretaker, are invited for songs and stories. Pajamas are optional.
5. Friends Book Shop: Whether you’re looking to purchase used books or donate some, the Friends Book Shop, located in the lower level of the Milton Public Library is the right place. The shop will be open today from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.