World Hypnotism Day Massachusetts- A Holistic Event.
NEW LIFE or OLD LIFE? It is in your hands. Let us help you make the right choice atWorld Hypnotism Day Massachusetts- A Holistic International Event.
- Preregister for FREE BONUS GIFTS of over $500.
- Certified Hypnotists are taking the next step in celebrating the ninth annual World Hypnotism Day.
- Leading experts in the profession of hypnotism and other self-help holistic professionals will be on hand to explain the benefits of hypnosis, while removing the myths and misconceptions, to help people of all ages.
- Presentations, demonstrations, exhibits and 2 free raffle tickets!
- Meet, talk with and learn from professionals and Holistic Practitioners in the areas of Clinical Hypnosis • Stage Hypnosis • Neuro-linguistic Programming • Reiki • Handwriting Analysis • Tai Chi Chi Kung • Alexander Technique • Massage • Bioenergy Healing • Fitness coaching • Aromatherapy • Natural Body Products • Energy Shifting and more.
- 100% of the event profits from admission tickets and all raffle tickets sold will go to "Children’s Friend, Inc.", a private, not-for-profit agency that has been serving children and families since 1849. That's right, with your event admission you will be giving to this noble cause. Think of it as a TWO FOR ONE... You recharge your mind and body for the day as the children benefit from our combined energies.
What your $10 charitable event contribution gets you:
- Immediate download access to a list of Free Bonus Gifts valued over $500
- Admission to a long list of exhibitor's tables offering handouts and
information for self help and personal development
- A day of continuous presentations and demonstrations from experts in the
profession of hypnosis and ways you can benefit
- 2 raffle tickets to drawings held during the day
- Participate or watch a stage demonstration on hypnosis
- A relaxing, recharging hypnotic experience for well-being in the New Year
- Meeting lots of like-minded people
- Water, coffee and tea for everyone
- Snacks to keep you going all day
Alan L. Alves, Southcoast Hypnosis Center, Fall River MA
Lisa Evans, The Body Maintenance Place, Brockton MA
Pearlan Feeney-Grater, The Self Center