Please note that traffic to will be re-routed during the parade.
For all medical emergencies, patients are advised to call 911 and request an ambulance.
Best routes to the Hospital during 350th parade here.
During the parade, the entrance to Highland Street from Canton Avenue, as well as the Hospital’s Reedsdale Road entrance, will be blocked.
Access to the hospital will only be available by taking Route 28, from either Route 128 in Randolph or from Chickatawbut Road, then following signage from Route 28 to Highland Street. Patients and staff are advised to access Route 28 using the following means:
- Route 128, at exit 5B in Randolph
- Canton Avenue to Unquity Road to Chickatawbut Road
- Blue Hills Parkway to Unquity Road to Chickatawbut Road
- Brook Road to Blue Hills Parkway to Unquity Road to Chickatawbut Road
- Route 138 to Hillside Street to Chickatawbut Road
The above information was provided by the 350th Anniversary Committee and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton.