The Milton Police Department posted the following incidents
Feb. 5, 2014
- 6 a.m. An officer was called to a single car accident on Randolph Avenue where a vehicle struck a utility pole. EMTs transported one person to Beth Israel Deaconess Milton Hospital. Both Verizon and NStar were also notified.
- 4:57 p.m. A 911 hang up call was reported on Brush Hill Road.
- 5:05 p.m. A two-car accident with property damage was reported at Christopher Drive and Squantum Street.
Feb. 6, 2014
- 9:54 a.m. An Eliot Street resident reported that the stone wall in front of his house was damaged, possibly by a snowplow.
- 10:53 a.m. Boston Police reported an open-line 911 call from Blue Hill Avenue but found nothing.
- 5:58 p.m. An Eliot Street resident reported a breaking and entering incident. At a little past 5 p.m., a suspect entered an enclosed front porch and stole a mountain bike. The suspect was described as a light-skinned black man, 5-foot, 11-inches tall, about 175 lbs., with a mustache and beard. The man was wearing a light colored watch cap and a gray hoodie.
- 8:10 p.m. A Caroline Drive resident mistakenly dialed 911.
- 8:47 p.m. A man was cited for a violation after a stop on Adams Street.
Feb. 7, 2014
- 12:53 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Blue Hills Parkway.
- 3:48 p.m. A motor vehicle accident, with no injuries, was reported from Canton Avenue.
- 6:02 p.m. A two-car crash was reported on Brook Road. EMTs transported one person to Beth Israel Deaconess Milton Hospital.
- 9:15 p.m. A 911 hang up was reported from Curtis Road.
- 7:56 a.m. An Adams Street resident reported vandalism on the property.
- 2:14 p.m. A motor vehicle operator was cited on Blue Hill Terrace Street.
- 2:11 p.m. An accidental 911 call from a child was reported on Blue Hill Avenue.
- 6:38 p.m. A 911 misdial was reported from Wharf Street.
- 6:58 p.m. A hit-and-run was reported on Centre Street by a commercial vehicle.
- 10:50 p.m. A 911 hang up call came from Dyer Avenue.
Feb. 9, 2014
- 11:28 a.m. A accidental 911 call was reported from Dyer Avenue.
- 12:40 p.m. A Curtis Road resident reported an assault allegation.
- 6:44 p.m. A 911 misdial was reported on Blue Hills Parkway.
- 10:02 p.m. A driver was cited after a traffic stop on Blue Hill Avenue.