The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 1:41 a.m. Saturday, a caller from Emerson Road reported an unlocked vehicle had been entered and items were missing.
- At 3:48 a.m. Saturday, a caller reported two vehicle pulled over at Hallen Avenue and Meadow Lane and the occupants were arguing. An officer reported a verbal disagreement between the occupants. All parties were spoken to and sent on their way. Peace was restored.
- At 11:05 a.m. Saturday, a caller reported a vehicle ran over a fire hydrant on Mark Lane. An officer reported the vehicle was gone before his arrival. DPW was notified.
- At 1:54 p.m. Saturday, a party walked into the station to report a past breaking and entering to a vehicle on Emerson Road.
- At 8:00 p.m. Saturday, multiple 911 callers reported a gray SUV with a flat tire driving erratically in the area of Centre Street and Dudley Lane. One adult male was placed under arrest for OUI-Liquor and negligent operation. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
- At 10:04 p.m. Saturday, a 911 caller reported youths throwing pumpkins in the street on Edge Hill Road. The youths were gone on arrival.