- At 3:02 a.m. Friday, a caller reported a possible breaking and entering at Milton Village Hardware. The suspect, a white male wearing black pants with a red stripe and a dark colored shirt, fled on foot toward Canton Avenue. The responding officer confirmed a break in. Boston PD was notified for a K9 unit. Officers checked the area with negative results.
- At 10:52 a.m. Saturday, a caller reported two youths were hitting golf balls at players on the Granite Links Golf Course. An officer spoke with the parties in question and reported once they saw players they stopped hitting golf balls.
- At 12:26 p.m. Saturday, the Sovereign Bank manager reported a tree limb fell and broke the windshield of a motor vehicle in the Adams Street parking lot. An officer helped arrange a private tow of the vehicle.
- At 11:59 p.m. Saturday, a caller on Pillon Road reported an unknown black sedan pulled up in front of his residence and smashed the windshield of his truck. The subjects fled, possibly toward Quincy.
- At 11:24 a.m. Sunday, Fallon 106 reported an injured duck on Wharf Street. The Animal League was notified.
- At 5:59 p.m. Sunday, Boston Police requested assistance with an intoxicated male party in the river. Officers assisted the subject out of the water and Boston EMS was notified for an evaluation. Boston EMS transported the party to the Carney Hospital.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something