The Milton Police Department reported the following incidents recently:
Feb. 10, 2014
- 2:47 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Central Avenue.
- 6:18 p.m. A tractor-trailer hit a telephone pole on Franklin Street. Wires were down in the area. Utility companies were notified.
- 7:14 p.m. A 911 misdial was reported on Granite Avenue.
- 7:56 p.m. A 911 misdial was reported on Bonad Road.
- 11:46 p.m. A past hit-and-run with property damage was reported from Revere Street.
Feb. 11, 2014
- 7:28 a.m. An accident with property damage was reported on Canton Avenue.
- 7:32 a.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Brook Road.
- Noon. A single car crash was reported on Randolph Avenue.
- 1:17 p.m. A child dialed 911 by accident on Eliot Street.
- 5:04 p.m. A two-vehicle crash was reported on Milton Street West.
- 5:28 p.m. A man was arrested for violation of the auto laws and a WMS warrant after a traffic stop on Eliot Street. Bail was set at $500 and the man was transported to court.
- 6:12 p.m. A 911 misdial came from Eliot Street
- 10:05 p.m. A 911 call was checked on Brush Hill Road. It was accidental.
Feb. 12, 2014
- 7:01 a.m. A car crash was reported on Blue Hill Avenue.
- 8:01 a.m. A minor accident was reported on Harland Street.
- 9:39 a.m. An accidental 911 call came in from Edgehill Road.
- 1:02 p.m. A beige pickup truck was reportedly seen dumping trash in the woods on Canton Avenue near Unquity Road. An officer check the area but didn’t find any trash or the truck.
- 2:57 p.m. Police were called to Adams Street to investigate a larceny. A woman stated that her wallet was stolen from her office. The suspect was described as a black man, 5-foot, 11-inches tall, wearing a brown jacket, brown pants, and a plaid hat. The man was missing a front tooth. The suspect’s vehicle was described as a light colored SUV with another party inside. Officers checked the area but didn’t find anything.
- 4:48 p.m. A two-car crash was reported on Hilltop Street and Randolph Avenue.