The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 1:13 a.m. Saturday, a box alarm was received from Milton Health Care. An officer reported smoke was coming from the boiler room. Milton Fire vented the room.
- At 2:23 a.m. Saturday, multiple callers reported a motor vehicle accident with injuries at Randolph Avenue and Hilltop Street. One party was placed under arrest for OUI alcohol and additional motor vehicle violations. The driver and two other patients were transported to area hospitals. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
- At 11:41 a.m. Saturday, a party walked into the station to report his tire was slashed on Winthrop Street.
- At 1:22 p.m. Saturday, a caller from Antwerp Street reported her vehicle was broken into sometime overnight.
- At 5:06 p.m. Saturday, a 911 caller reported water flowing out of a home on Paradise Road. An officer reported a broken pipe in the home. Milton fire gained entry to the residence and shut off the water and electricity.