The following information was provided by the Milton Police Department.
- At 7:55 a.m., Milton Police responded to a domestic complaint at 65 Blue Hills Avenue. There was reportedly a verbal argument between the complainant and her stepmother.
- At 12:27 p.m., a person walked into the police station and reported a past youth fight at Dyer Avenue and Blue Hills Parkway.
- At 3:26 p.m., police and fire responded to a report of a person stuck in an elevator at 10 Bassett St. The elevator company handled the situation.
- At 4:44 p.m., a driver reported hitting a deer at Canton Avenue and Gov. Stoughton Lane. The deer was removed and there was no damage to the vehicle.
- At 6:58 p.m., police responded to a report of an auto theft at 340 Brook Rd. The complainant said that he put a green 2004 Kawasaki KX-125 motorcross bike for sale on Craigslist and that when he met the buyer, he took a test drive and never returned. Police could not locate the thief or bike, and the bike was not registered, nor did it have a license plate attached.
- At 10:33 p.m., EMS-1 and Fallon Ambulance respoded at 525 Adams St. to a party who walked into the fire station and reported that they needed help removing a ring from their finger.