The responded to a working fire in a residence hall on Sunday night, after an electrical issue sparked a blaze in a second floor bathroom.
“It was a small amount of fire and they knocked it down fairly quickly,” said Fire Chief Jack Grant of the October 30th fire in North Hall.
Milton Fire Engine 4 responded to the alarm around 10 p.m. and was assisted by Milton Engine 1 and Milton Ladder 1.
The building was evacuated due to smoke and some water damage. Some students were moved out of the building for the night, Grant said. He believes the college planned to move those students back in by Monday evening.
No injuries were reported during the incident.