.

Two-Alarm Blaze Damages Hollingsworth Road Home

An electrical issue caused the Friday morning fire.

The Milton Fire Department responded to heavy fire at a single-family home on Hollingsworth Road just before 7 a.m. Friday.

The blaze struck two alarms and caused damage to the left side of the home, according to the Boston Globe.

No one was injured in the fire that was caused by an electrical problem.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »