The Milton Board of Selectmen convened a brief meeting Tuesday night, the first following the unofficial end of summer, in which administrative town appointments were approved among other items.
- The board approved the appointment of Walter White as temporary, part-time local building inspector.
- The board approved the appointments of Peter Wood and Joshua Hoglan as engineering interns.
- The board approved a signage request from the Trustees of the Library.
- The board approved the use of the Town’s streets and ways for the 2013 Thanksgiving Road Race for Best Buddies that is scheduled for Nov. 23 at 9 a.m.
- The board approved appointments to the Celebration of Holidays Committee and the Capital Improvement Committee.